We use Winsor & Newton watercolors.
It’s the most famous watercolor brand in France and the quality seems really good. We like them!
Does somebody know another good brand of watercolors?
- ledilisio likes this
- monochronisme likes this
- lost-in-line likes this
- pirateshrimp answered: I’m a big fan of Rembrandt watercolors
- wonderwhatitwillbelike likes this
- herseoul likes this
- yokaicat answered: Schmincke watercolors work just fine for me :)
- redribbonrobot answered: Holbein has some beautiful colors. I’ve also heard good things about Daniel Smith, Sennelier, and Maimeri!
- atzomatic answered: I’d recommend M. Graham watercolors if you’re ever in the US (any Dick Blick store should have them)
- mfdoctorwho likes this
- nayanami likes this
- paperminty likes this
- procellarum answered: Sakura mat watercolors.
- belugachop likes this
- radianthour said: Winsor & Newton are great, very expensive outside Europe
- radianthour likes this
- mirthbound likes this
- atelier-sento posted this